Celebrate Easter (April 20, 2014) with the Easter bunny, Easter egg hunts and games at Vancouver's top attractions--including the Stanley Park Miniature Train, VanDusen Botanical Garden and Grouse Mountain--and at neighbourhood community centres throughout Vancouver.
Purchase your tickets in advance! These events are very popular (and may sell out), so many require advanced registration.
Vancouver Easter Egg Hunts & Special Events at Vancouver Attractions
Easter at the Stanley Park Miniature Train
Train ride, Easter egg hunts and visits with the Easter bunny for all ages
Wednesday, April 16 - Monday, April 21, 2014
Tickets: $8.75 for kids 2 - 12; $5.25 for kids 0 - 2; $3.50 for adults to ride the train
The Great A-Mazing Egg Hunt at VanDusen Botanical Garden
Easter egg hunt and visits with the Easter Bunny for kids 2 - 10
Saturday, April 19, 2014
Tickets: $7 for kids; $10.75 for adults. Tickets sell out fast and must be purchased in advance. See site for details.
Easter at Grouse Mountain
Easter brunch, Easter egg hunts and the Easter bunny for all ages
Sunday, April 20, 2014
Tickets: $15 for kids; $45 for adults; free for kids 4 and under (ticket prices include general admission & buffet lunch)
Vancouver Easter Egg Hunts, Easter Carnivals and Easter Events at Vancouver Community Centres
Tip: These community centre events often sell out, so buy tickets early. You can search the community centre websites with the keyword "easter" to find event listings.
- Coal Harbour - Saturday, April 12, 2013. Ages 2 - 7.
- West Point Grey - Saturday, April 12, 2014. All ages.
- Champlain Heights - Sunday, April 13, 2014. All ages.
- Douglas Park - Saturday, April 12, 2014. Ages 3 - 8.
- Creekside - Thursday, April 17, 2014. Ages 5 and under.
- Killarney - Friday, April 18, 2014. Ages 2 - 12.
- Mount Pleasant - Friday, April 18, 2014. Ages 5 and under.
- Kensington - Saturday, April 19, 2014. All ages.
- Roundhouse - Saturday, April 19, 2014. Ages 1 - 6.
- False Creek - Saturday, April 19, 2014. Ages 2+.
- Hillcrest - Saturday, April 19, 2014. Ages 1 - 11.
- Kitsilano - Saturday, April 19, 2014. Ages 8 and under.
- Sunset - Sunday, April 20, 2014. All ages.
For more things to do on Easter in Vancouver: Guide to Easter in Vancouver.