While most of the city closes down on December 25, there are still a lot of things to do on Christmas Day in Vancouver.
Top 5 Things to Do on Christmas Day in Vancouver 2012
- Head to Robson Square for free ice skating from 9am - 9pm on December 25.
- Stay warm and toasty indoors at the Vancouver Aquarium, which is open 365 days a year (including Christmas).
- Enjoy the Christmas Sails of Light (outdoors at Canada Place from dawn to dusk) and Canada Place's seasonal Woodward's Windows.
- Splurge on an incredible Christmas brunch or dinner at a top Vancouver restaurant.
- Head to the movies. Hey, it's a time-honoured tradition for a reason!
Have more ideas for things to do on Christmas Day in Vancouver? Please leave a comment.
Image Courtesy of Inside Vancouver