1. Local
Dana Lynch

Vancouver to Seattle Border Crossing: Which Travel Documents Do I Need?

By November 12, 2012

Follow me on:

In preparation for the annual run south of the border to take advantage of the U.S.'s post-Thanksgiving Black Friday deals (Black Friday is November 23 and the biggest sale day in the U.S.), I'm creating an "everything you need to know about crossing the border" Guide for Newcomer's. The first part is up now: Vancouver to Seattle Border Crossing: Which Travel Documents do I need?

Check out the Guide if you need information on:

  • what type of travel documents you need to cross the U.S./Canada border
  • how and where to get an enhanced driver's licence or enhanced identity card
  • how to get a NEXUS card


February 7, 2013 at 4:47 pm
(1) Clint says:

Hey there! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a group
of volunteers and starting a new initiative in a community in the same niche.
Your blog provided us beneficial information to work on.
You have done a marvellous job!

September 23, 2013 at 1:53 pm
(2) Madlyn Wolter says:

obviously like your web site but you need to check the spelling on several of your posts. Many of them are rife with spelling issues and I to find it very troublesome to tell the truth on the other hand I will definitely come again again.

Leave a Comment

Line and paragraph breaks are automatic. Some HTML allowed: <a href="" title="">, <b>, <i>, <strike>

©2014 About.com. All rights reserved.